Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my "happy friday" eotd: subtle blues

'twas a friday once again, and of course, it's my time to stray from my M-TH neutrals...woot! it's really hard to try hard to practice on my makeup skills nowadays, not just because i can't wear bold colors during the day but also because i get a lot of stares in the office...for there are no girls who wear makeup other than me. so i sometimes get the question "are you going to a party? to an interview?" yadah yadah.

okay, enough with the ranting and on with the looks:



EYES:

PAC Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
UDPP
Watercolors trio in CAPRI, Stila Smudge pot in Black on the upper lash lines
MAC Plush Lash mascara
Artdeco eyeliner in White on the waterlines

FACE:

Smashbox Photofinish light
Cinema Secrets concealer
Earthen Glow Mineral Foundation in Theoda
MAC Sculpt and Shape for contouring
MAC mineralized blush in Dainty
MUFE HD loose powder as finishing powder

LIPS:

MAC Lip Gellee

i haven't been able to use this eyeshadow trio for a loooong time...if my retard memory serves me right, i think i've only used this once.

and this was my attempt:


this was taken last year...geesh, i can say that i've improved with regards to my makeup skills no? did i?
tata!

2 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

lol! me too, they stares at me and they were like "where are you going?" ;D very nice look btw, nicely blend!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sis! :) i love your blending skills too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...