Sunday, January 18, 2009

my Silk Naturals loot...

do you believe in the power of prayers?

i do...there have been a lot of times when my prayers got answered, some of my wishes answered...and if not, i'd be able to understand why soon enough before i can even start questioning.

weeks ago (before the holidays), i purchased the BB shimmering nudes clones from SilkNaturals. S told me that her BB palette is a must-have for Bridal makeup. And that time, it isn't available here yet in the Philippines so i decided to get its clones from Silk Naturals.

my friend is getting married on Jan 3 and i'll be doing her makeup. 'twas already Dec 31 and because of the long holidays, i was sure there's no way i'd be able to get the package on time.

but to my surprise, mom got a call from someone who works in the post office and told her that they have a package for me...but they weren't able to deliver it before the holidays began. he offered to have it delivered...yay yay yay!

finally!

the Silk Naturals Shimmering Nudes collection (BB clone)

Riviera - Venus - Buff - Au Natural
Elemental - Spice - Basalt

Bone - Cashmere - Nekkid - Quartzite - Sandy

Joy - Peace

Crinoline glow

and yep, i was able to use my loots for my friend's wedding :)

so now that the BB shimmering nudes palette is already available locally, will i purchasing it?

uhm, yeah!
LOL

(because bringing pots of loose mineral makeup can be messy...but probably, i'll try to press them first. let' see)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...