Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mom's makeover PART 2

a day after Xmas (and before coloring my hair), mom and i were so bored that we decided to play. and of course, knowing us, what else do we have in mind to play with? (grins)


so i took out my stuffs and played...LOL


again, i've been a retard for not taking a "before" shot...but here's what i was able to come up with having my mom as my lifesize doll:



showing up her tat...errr, her hair..




mom's such a camwhore, no?
so not like me.
(bwahahahahha)

10 comments:

Gracie said...

Oh wow! I love this! Your mom looks very very sophisticated indeed. Are you sure she's your mom and not your sister?

AskMeWhats said...

Like mommy like daughter :) pareho kayong camwhore! :) hehehe Love your mom, she's super kikay and cool

notjustminerals said...

Jheng, talo ka ni mommy!

fuzkittie said...

Hot mama!!!!

- - aika - - said...

work it mom

Bambi said...

sexy si mommy! nice work on her!

Crystal said...

you two look alike :)

Anonymous said...

your mom is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so cool and foxy! And oh, I love the tat!

Anonymous said...

OMG she looks like she's just your sister! Foxy momma nga!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...