Thursday, January 29, 2009

trying out a bridal eye makeup...

eversince i started loving makeup, i never really liked neutrals (that's one thing i've always been honest about, aight!?)...but lately, i've been doing makeup for weddings so i figured, i would need to practice more on bridal makeup. i must admit, i get really nervous if brides-to-be want to get me as their MUA on their most special day. but of course, who am i to say NO to these ladies who believe in me...and i love making people (more) beautiful.

days ago, i decided to practice on myself. believe me, i don't really practice. i've been reading blogs and see fellow bloggers posting pictures of themselves after practicing on different looks. i, on the other hand, only gets to be made up when i am going out. so there...i know i am really behind with fresh looks and new makeup techniques.

i wish i can study makeup again, and probably specialize on bridal makeup. but for now, i have to be satisfied on having myself as my "model."

for this eye makeup, i just used the left shade on this 4U2 e/s duo on the lid and then MAC espresso on the crease.




hmmm...i know, it doesn't look different at all from the neutral EOTDs i've been posting lately. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the subtleness of this look. i can definitely imagine a bride wearing this eyeshadow.

Iambrigitte said...

thanks thanks lootwagon!

Shen said...

actually it looks dif.. :) love the bright eyed look. the touch of pink will be a nice touch to a blushing bride. :) save this look for me on my wedding day.. ciz i'm definitely gunna want to as my mua for the BIG DAY. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...