Thursday, January 15, 2009

new year, new traincase...

i have a new traincase!

(woot)
i remember getting my first traincases last year, when i started with makeup school. i still remember how excited i was, and i just felt so "professional" whenever i carry my traincase with me during makeup gigs. so can you just imagine my devastation when my traincase finally bid goodbye on me?

in my traincase post, i got myself 2: one for personal and one to bring during gigs. actually, i ended up using the personal one during my gigs. it's much easy to carry and the fact that i don't really use all those makeups i stuff inside the bigger traincase made me decide that i am better off with the smaller one. the bigger one was left unused for months until i eventually swapped it with S.

during a gig last month, i was shocked when the strap of my traincase gave up on me. i was walking around with it on my shoulder when my bag fell off. que horror! people stared at me, but i didn't mind them...my ultimate worry was the condition of my stuffs inside. LOL

so okay, i had to carry the bag by its handles. but when i further checked, i saw that its bottom is already torn. looks like it will be giving up anytime soon...and good thing i've discovered it early enough, or else, my stuffs would have fallen just like that! (geesh, the thought of my precious stuffs hitting the ground and breaking into pieces is breaking my heart...lol).

i had to get a new one. and in as much as i wanted to get one like that of Nikki's...i can't. coz i dont have a car and i just ride a cab, and i go to my gigs alone. (sniff) it would be hard for me to tote a traincase that big.

i wanted to get the same doctor's bag...but it was out of stock, and i'm not good at waiting. so i just ended up getting this:





it's not as big as my original "traincase gig" but it can stuffs that i really need for a gig. i try not to overload my case with stuffs that i'll just end up not using. so i guess the size of my new case is just okay.
i just wish i can also squeeze in my brushes and my hair tools...

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

eeeekkkk!!!! Pretty sis!!! So pretty!!! :) I'm sorry about the "personal" traincase! Bumigay siya! :( hayyy but at least this one looks really cute! :)

fuzkittie said...

Nice! I love organizing, esp makeup, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

let me just get this off my chest. i love your blog and i love your makeup. but it bothers me that an obviously intelligent woman keeps on saying "stuffs" and "makeups" all the time like they're real words. they're not. "stuff" and "makeup" are words already in their plural form.

Shen said...

sis, that's so perfect for you! :) loves it!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...