Wednesday, January 21, 2009

girly pink looks and (a sort of) testimonial on OBAGI...

i was feeling girly the other day...so i decided to go with pinks.
uhmmm..actually, i just ran out of eotd ideas. LOL


EYES:

Artdeco Eyebase
MAC Jest on the inner half
MAC Swish on the outer half
MAC Sushi Flower on the outer-V and crease
MAC fluidline in Dipdown
Covergirl Mascara in Black Brown
Revlon eyeliner in Black Brown on the waterlines
and my (back-to-obagi) face:


'twas, well it still is all-red and peeling. I am back on OBAGI and i promise not to stray EVER AGAIN! I miss the glow i have when i was still on this regimen last year. i didn't have pimples and the bumps on my face disappeared...but the stupid me started trying out new products and my face became a disaster again. (sniff) i was again left with darn pimple marks, bumps and pimples just don't seem to stop popping out.

and it made me realize, why on earth did i stop OBAGI when it was the only regimen that helped me? ARGGGGHHH....stupid, stupid me. I had to attend my friend's wedding as the maid of honor so i had to wait til it's over for i know my face will be all red and sensitive. but the day after the wedding, i got my OBAGI items again and started using them religiously day and night.

i know my face still looks raw but i swear that my face cleared up. i am so loving the EXFODERM (again) since the bumps on my face disappeared in less than a week of using it. No new pimples came out (fingers crossed) so i guess OBAGI still works for me.

so there, another new year resolution: REUNITE WITH OBAGI!
and hopefully, my face would be back to what it looks like mid last year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy obagi and how much?

Iambrigitte said...

hiyee, i buy it from my derma. clear, blender priced at 4500 each. sunfader and exfoderm a bit lower than that.

Anonymous said...

you must be spending a lot with OBAGI. yikes!

do you suggest any budget-friendly skin products?!

i know we may not have the same skin type... I tried ponds and swore not to use it again EVER...

tried L'oreal and just got worst!

HELP!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...