Saturday, January 17, 2009

Xmas gifts from X...

i know i should have posted this a long time ago, but i was too busy (and lazy...ehrrmm) with a lot of things. but hey, it's better late than never, right!?

finally...a MAC 182! i've been lemming for this brush for more than a year now. i remember posting this in my bday wishlist last year...

and MAC 222 brush...woot! i lost mine during a gig a month ago. and this is not available here in Phils...it's my HG blending brush. dang, X is such a life saver!

he also gave me this blue Nike watch (i love big watches, the kind which can make you look like one of the BIOMEN...hahhaa) and clothes from Esprit. X now knows my size...i am so proud! (hugs)

my family also got gifts from him...how sweet.

i know he's not expecting anything in return, but of course, i got him presents too:

of course, i won't let him see what i got him! (just in case he checks my blog..hhehe)

but a peek won't hurt...

i hope he gets my gifts soon...

1 comment:

AskMeWhats said...

Lovely gift from Mr. X!!! How is he? I hope he's coming back again for a visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...