Sunday, January 4, 2009

something new....

i've always thought of having something new about me every new year...perhaps a new gadget, a new hobby...or a new hairdo?

hmmmm....

i got tired of my semi-blondish hair that a day after christmas, i decided to have my mom color it with "heck-i-forgot" shade....we came up with this:
hmmm...kinda boring, i know. but i love the color. i wanted something simple (wahahhaa, is this me?) but i guess, i can't just go on pretending not to be me. i wore my new shade for 3 days and then decided to get a haircut....and of course, a haircolor.

so now, i have this:
(not for the faint-hearted, though)

a few hours after my salon visit

and days after:

i swear, my hair doesn't look that outrageous in person!
hahahha!

anyways, i love my new 'do. it suits me more (as they say).

woot! woot!

so how about you? anything new?

tata!

oh, here are some pics taken inside the salon while i'm having the "hair makeover."
thanks for the pics, NIMFA!



(hmm, don't i look like the Wicked witch from the west? LOL)

3 comments:

Gracie said...

I love the colours! Very very you!

AskMeWhats said...

eeekk love the hair! Gracie is right so you :)

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

wow! LOVE your hair! so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...