Sunday, January 18, 2009

loots...loots..

of course, what's new year without new loots?

of course, i have to start my collection of this year's issues...

and i just can't pass Smashbox's good deal: my two HG primers (one's a travel size) for a discounted price. If my stupid brain serves me right, the Photofinish light costs P2300 and the travel size costs Php750. I got both for only Php2250. Now, tell me i didn't get a good deal! (don't u dare...hahha)

anyways, it's such a perfect timing since i am running out of my Photofinish Light primer. And i have gigs to come this month!

as for the Halo perfecting foundation, this is my second one. I got the Medium shade months ago and it turns dark on me, so i figured, i need to get the lightest shade! so there, i'm stucked with my medium shade. darn.

i haven't been shopping that much this year (i know, too early to say) and i want to keep it like that. i need to SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!

(and what the hell did i just say?)


3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Yum..I want to taste your pasta sis! :)

And the smashboxyou bought is so worth it! :D Great buy!!!

Iambrigitte said...

yay cge sis minsan kainan tau, dala dala tau ng mga luto natin. LOL

ruby14 said...

the tri pod is pretty usefull

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...