Thursday, March 19, 2009

gloomy Thursday....

for days now, i've been feeling a bit gloomy...and when i woke up this morning, i was definitely feeling depressed and restless.

i thought of coming up with a bit of colors for today's look:


EYES:
PAC brow kit topped with MAC brow set in Girl Boy
UDPP
MAC e/s in Pearlescent, (damn, i forgot the violet shade) and Carbon
CG gel liner in Black
MAC plush lash mascara



FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish primer
Earthen Glow foundation in Theoda
Cinemasecrets concealer
Oceanmist concealer in Saffron
MAC True Romantic
MAC What a Dame highlighter
MAC Shape and Sculpt
MUFE HD loose powder

LIPS:
MAC Creme Cup
MAC Hot Frost

I definitely had colors on my eyes (well, at least im not wearing neutrals) but i still looked gloomy, aight!? an officemate of mine even commented of how sad i look (and even asked me if i'm sick or what) though i smiled at her when we bumped with each other.
idk, but this is one of those days when i just feel heavy (and not just because i am overweight!) and i can't seem to come up with reasons why i feel such. i think i need some rest...and a long vacation!
sigh.

9 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Sis!I know what you mean, i have those days too!!! *big hugs* It'll past, there are just days that time flies super slow and you feel that everything is not worth being happy about..*big hugs* You do need a rest :) On the bright side, I love your skin talaga!

Anonymous said...

i think you're makeup was sexy sis, not sad at all. maybe it was the eye expression? it is the mirror into our souls. :) let me know if you want someone to talk to sis. you were there for me, i am here for you sis.

*hugs*

Shen said...

ui! no noh! you are fab in many ways here. and am not saying this ksi friendships tayo. :) it's not the eyelook that is sad.. it's your officemate. joke! maybe kasi harassed lang you sa work so it comes across sa eyes mo. you proly need a good vacay! pero honestly, i don't what is gloomy in this picture. :)

Gracie said...

Sis, I hope you're feeling cheerful now :). I agree, I sometimes wake up in the morning where I find it difficult to get out of bed and when I do, every step I make feels heavy. I'd sit infront my dressing table and find putting my make up on becomes too much of a labour. It's never a great feeling. However, with these photos you've posted, you look as stunning as ever and if you didn't say you were feeling gloomy that day, I would've not noticed it. At least you can still keep that glow on your gloomy days. Cheer up sis, it's just one of your days. Take care and I look forward to seeing you in few months time. ***Hugs and kisses***

Gracie said...

Sis, I hope you're feeling cheerful now :). I agree, I sometimes wake up in the morning where I find it difficult to get out of bed and when I do, every step I make feels heavy. I'd sit infront my dressing table and find putting my make up on becomes too much of a labour. It's never a great feeling. However, with these photos you've posted, you look as stunning as ever and if you didn't say you were feeling gloomy that day, I would've not noticed it. At least you can still keep that glow on your gloomy days. Cheer up sis, it's just one of your days. Take care and I look forward to seeing you in few months time. ***Hugs and kisses***

Gracie said...

Bloody, bloody thing! Won't let me post it the first time and now it posted twice! Hmmmmppp!!!! Did it make you smile sis? Hahahahaha!

izumi said...

vacation sounds good! hope you feel happy again soon~ :) i'm loving your purple fotd's!

fuzkittie said...

Awww I hope you feel better soon! Well your smile still look very bright and cute! :D

Cinthia Truong said...

Vacation can definitely brighten your days. But most importantly is find something you like to do to cheer you up. We all have one of those days. I hope your brighter days will come soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...