Friday, March 27, 2009

just another green EOTD...

after feeling gloomy for a couple of days, i am now feeling green...LOL. Still playing with my mineral eyeshadows, i just felt like sporting a green EOTD again...green being my lucky e/s color for this year anyways :)


EYES:
PAC Brow kit topped with MAC brow set in Girl Boy
UDPP
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita in Verdant Wisp
AWG e/s in Glorious
MAC e/s in Creme Royal (HK Lucky Tom palette)
MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black
MAC Plush lash mascara



FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish primer
Illuminare Ultimate All Day Concealer/Foundation in Portofino Porcelain
MAC HK Pretty Baby
MUFE HD loose powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape
TFS Face Nuance illuminizer

LIPS:
MAC HK Cute-ster

so what do you think ladies, of all my EOTDs/EOTNs...what suits me the best? Purple/pink, blue or green?
:)

6 comments:

beeyoutiful7 said...

I LOVE THIS LOOK!

It's perfect for spring!! =)

Can i have your eyebrows ? LOL
they look gorgeous

awesome job hun!

fuzkittie said...

VERY nicely done!!!

Chrissy said...

I love it!! And I definitely love the lipstick.

I think green suits you well. Hmmm...green and purple, yeah.

Gracie said...

Sis, pretty as ever! You always look great in any colour you wear.

Tara Cabullo said...

Blooming :D Just in time for spring.

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisses! i hope i am not getting you bored with my eotds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...