Monday, March 9, 2009

my baguio trip...

and so i boarded the bus around 4am, i was so darn tired and sleepy that i slept throughout the trip. actually, i can hear voices around me, most especially the conductor shouting on top of his lungs that it's a stop over...but i was too tired to get up and eat or go to the cr.

almost 6hrs later, this is what i first saw when i opened my eyes:


honestly, i got teary eyed. LOL!

i've never been to baguio in almost 7 years! i spent 4yrs of my college life there and i think it's the first time i got to appreciate the place. when i started seeing some familiar places, i got to reminisce my life back there. i am thankful that mom decided to send me there for college. i so love the weather...

i went straight to Camp John Hay to meet my friend, Merie Cris (the bride-to-be). after 2hrs of chitchat, i was told that we would be on our way to lunch. i hurried to take a bath, and would you believe i went out without any makeup on!?

yaiks! good thing i brought my sunnies...mom's indeed right when she told me that all i need is a good pair of shades (and a red lippie) for no-makeup days.

yours truly and the bride-to-be



The Manor Suites (Camp John Hay)

we went to the wedding venue to check out the garden where the wedding will be held. this place is so beautiful! i actually wished that i get married there (if ever i get married, lol).

i just realized how much i like (if not love) Baguio. too bad i didn't have enough time. but i was able to drop by SM Baguio and strolled down Session Road which is closed at that time for their extended Panagbenga festival. I had some flashbacks while walking down Session Road. (sigh) i promised myself that i'll be going back soon.

i'll post pics of the wedding later...

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

awww it's nice to go back to where you stayed in the past! I haven't been to Baguio for more than a decade na!!!

Your hair is long na sis!

Jamilla Camel said...

It looks absolutely wonderful, and you look great in your sunnies and red lippie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...