Sunday, March 22, 2009

my "happy friday" look...

(thanks to all who sent me a message and cheered me up after i posted my "Thursday Gloomy look." it definitely helped me feel a lot better...i am so glad to have you dearies!)

so for my Friday look, i tried to at least be a bit more colorful and feel a lot cheerful. my officemates surely saw the difference (maybe i just got so good in pretending) and told me that i look a lot happier that day.



EYES:
PAC brow kit topped with MAC Brow set in Girl Boy
UDPP
AWG and Aromaleigh eyeshadows
MAC e/s as highlighter
MAC Penultimate liner in Rapid Black
PAC eyeliner in white
MAC Plush Lash mascara


FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish primer
Monave Caroline topped with Lauress Radiant Ivory
Elianto blush in Mauve
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD loose powder
Cinemasecrets concealer

LIPS:
MAC Creme cup
MAC Pink Frost

thanks again ladies for cheering me up!


5 comments:

Phoebe said...

uyyyy constipated look! may ginagaya ka ba? :P

izumi said...

hope you feel ACTUALLY more cheerful soon~ but this look is definitely brighter :) gotta love the purples!

AskMeWhats said...

yay! you're feeling better na! :)

Gracie said...

Pretty as ever my sistah!!!

Anonymous said...

i love all the foundation your using really flawless.

can i ask you ? which is better
the MUFE or mac foundation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...