Saturday, March 14, 2009

Honest Scrap award...


tagged by sis Gale...thanks! :)

I met her online (Girltalk), and we've been exchanging views and what-have-you's thru posting in that forum. I got to met her in person during one of the Beautynomist's mineral makeup day. She's sweet and even though we are not that close, i love that she reads my blog...and i read hers too!

Now, before i post some things about me and pass it on to other bloggers, here's the requirement:

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 Honest Things about Me:

1. People's first impression of me is that i am snooty...but i am NOT! i am friendly and approachable. please, don't be mistaken with my sharp brows hahahaha

2. I love, love, LOVE to eat! i can eat anything! my guy friends even love tagging me along during eat-all-you-cans since i won't be wasting money for sure! i eat like a pig! :)

3. I easily get angry. but i don't hold grudges against people. I don't know how to be really mad...like really mad to the extent that i don't wanna see that person anymore.

4. I love to talk. I can talk all day...and i can talk about anything under the sun!

5. I am so OC when it comes to my skin...i make sure my face gets cleansed before i go to bed. in fact, i would still do my entire face ritual thing even though i'm drunk. it would take me so long that i'd be sober after. hahahaha

6. I laugh a lot. I love cracking jokes and i don't care if i'd look stupid or what. I don't care if i'd sound like a hyena or if you can see my brain from my nostrils/mouth from laughing too much. I love having a good laugh.

7. I am a homebody! whoooaa! you don't believe me? you better do! i love staying at home most esp during the weekends. i can spend the whole day just watching tv, watching magazines or just playing with my makeup. I'd rather sleep than go out...but i do go out on gimmicks too, once in a while.

8. I can't act like a lady! You know ladies that have poise? I am not like them. I act stupid most of the time. Sometimes i wonder when i will grow up (as in be matured). Coz i think, i am not!

9. I am ALWAYS late! =)

10. I am a cry baby! I easily cry over a lot of things: movies, even commercials, when i get wounded, when i can't find a particular item, etc.

now, i am not sure who to tag as you might have done this already. if not yet, please feel free to do so! :)
it's fun!

tata!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're are so in the same page with #1 sis hehe! i personally know that you are so sweet and kind!!! *hugs*

miss talking to you sis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...