Monday, March 30, 2009

my-supposed-to-be Happy Friday look...



used:
AWG e/s in Innovative
MAC e/s in Nocturnelle
MAC Penultimate liner in Rapid Black
Shiseido Eye Lash primer (yeah, stupid me forgot to apply my mascara LOL)


love my lipcolor! RAWR!

nope, i didn't wear that to work...hehehe. I just played with my 66-lip color palette from Coastalscents and this blue intrigued me. I had to apply concealer first to neutralize my natural lip color so the blue would really show up.

hmmm, i'm getting bored to death so i might probably wear a lipcolor like this one of these days.
=)

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis! I thought you went out with these lips! Carry mo naman but you'll shock the whole Metro Manila! hehehe

Iambrigitte said...

hahaha, i might just do that one day when i get really, really bored!

Chrissy said...

Hahaha, nagulat ko, akala ko talagang you wore the blue lips out. XD I love the e/s po!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...