Sunday, March 22, 2009

this is what i do when bored...

so i got so bored the other night after arriving at home from work that i reached out for my curling iron and started curling my hair. i've been wearing a short 'do for more than 5yrs now and i want to look different..for a change. so i decided to try to be more patient in growing my hair a bit longer and have my hair curled.

i also wore red lipstick (MAC Russian Red)

that's my Garnier Eye Roll-on...hahahaAlign Center

and here's me trying to look seductive but ended up looking, hmmm...constipated?

i really can't pull off Red lipsticks...X will surely hate me when he sees these pics.
LOL

9 comments:

- - aika - - said...

awww you look good :D love the kulot kulutan effect and the red lips :D

beeyoutiful7 said...

oh man!
love the look you did.
and the red lips ! super hott
I dont think I can ever have a red lips..*sigh* im jealous =)

Crystal said...

you should try having curly hair more often. it looks good on you!

Shen said...

i love this version of you!!:) ganda!! :) so seductive. so diva! :)

izumi said...

how preeeeeetty! you def look hollywood glam :)

AskMeWhats said...

sis, hot hot hot! YOu look great with red lippie noh!

Gracie said...

Wow sis! Super duper pretty!!! I love this look! Yes, you do look very very seductive indeed! Love it!!!! Is this a permanent curl sis?

Bambi said...

you look hot with the red lippie and curly sexy hair. you should wear it more often ;-)

Tara Cabullo said...

Wow Jheng! This is the first time I saw you curl your hair and it's soo HAWT! You should do this more often, including wearing Russian Red! Reminds me of Dita Von Teese :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...