Thursday, March 12, 2009

my Lucky Tom EOTD....

i know some of you might be wondering how on earth was i able to get my grubby hands on that Lucky Tom palette when MAC HK collections hasn't arrived yet....well, an angel might have heard my plea...so he gave me a call and offered his. woot!

now i am really decided on getting more from that collection...i don't care if the colors in the palettes are dupe-able..

anyways, here's my eotd using the HK Lucky Tom palette:



EYES:
PAC brow kit topped with MAC brow set in Girl Boy
UDPP
MAC Lucky Tom palette
Stila Smudge pot in Black
Revlon colorstay eyeliner in Black
MAC Plush Lash mascara


(me and my stupid poses)

FACE:

MAC SF in NC25
Smashbox Photofinish primer light
Cinemasecrets concealer
MAC MSF in Medium Light
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD loose powder

LIPS:
MAC Heatherette l/s in Melrose Mood
MAC lipglass in Hot Frost

(sorry for the crappy pictures...stupid me was too lazy to reach for my digicam, so i just used my cp's cam...which sucks!)

4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I absolutely love the look! It's nice to see someone do a subtle HK look--it's really lovely on you!

Thanks!

izumi said...

i LOVE this soft subtle look! you look great :)

Anonymous said...

i love this look.. super pretty!=]

fuzkittie said...

I'm in LOVE with this look. You did such an amazing job blending the colors, and it looks super great on you!!! <33

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...