Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Green" is my lucky eyeshadow color this year....

...and because of that, i vowed to myself that i'd be wearing GREENS more often! tee-hee...

actually, i was just too lazy again to do my eyemakeup...so i decided to roadtest my Aromaleigh e/s again! now i am wishing they have pressed e/s...for i am starting to adore those that i got as gift from my good friend Phoebe.

I know it isn't Friday yet...but who cares! I've been wearing a lot of neutrals lately, but it's summer and i want more colors! hmmm, maybe i can wear something really summer-y tomorrow? (wink)




EYES:
PAC Brow kit topped with MAC brow set in Girl Boy
UDPP
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita e/s in Divine Intervention
MAC e/s in Blacktied
MAC e/s in Femme-Fi
MAC penultimate liner in Rapid Black
Pure Anada e/s in Pearl (tearducts)
MAC Plush Lash mascara


FACE:
TFS Span primer
AWG foundation in Hope
MAC True Romantic
MAC highlighter in What a Dame!
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD loose powder

LIPS:
MAC Major Minor lipglass

how about you...what's your lucky e/s color?

3 comments:

Shen said...

can't wait to see yur happy friday look. love span too! :) hei hei! kita tayo tom??

btw, green is always fab on you!!

AskMeWhats said...

mine is green too :) I love green on yoU!! this looks so pretty :D

izumi said...

greens are awesome! i hope you post more green fotd's :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...