Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cutting that crease....

I've been watching some cut the crease tutorials on youtube and decided on coming up with a look.  I can't remember if I already have one (and yes, I'm too lazy to check my previous posts LOL!) so here's my attempt:


K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow in 01
Rimmel eyebrow pencil
Clinique Lid Smoothie in 02 Cashew Later
Inglot eyeshadows (orange - lid, white frost - browbone, inner corner, matte light purple - after orange until above crease using a big fluffy eyeshadow brush like MAC 224)
MAC eyeshadows (Nocturnelle - on crease using a medium-sized fluffy brush like MAC 222, Carbon - on crease using a pointed brush like MAC 219 and then blended slightly upwards)
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Black
Milani eyeliner in Black
Maybelline False Lashes mascara

I first wanted to have a sharp cut-crease look but it might look so dramatic and unusual for a workday makeup, so I did more blending on the crease area than I really should. So yeah, I don't think I was able to attain the cut-crease look after all.
^_^



Estee Lauder Idealist Skintone Illuminator
Benefit Boeing concealer in 02
Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid foundation in Sand
NYX Matte Not Flat powder in Medium Beige
MAC blush in Harmony for contouring
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony

MAC l/s in Peachstock
Estee Lauder lipgloss

I hope you still like it though.

It's midweek already, and I hope the week's treating you right my dears! 

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Pretty sis! I missed cutting the crease too as my eyeshadow technique are gearing to monolids hahahah alam mo naman ang mata ko! special :) see you soon!

Iambrigitte said...

haahah special child ka kasi! wahahaha amishoooo :) at least you get to practice a lot on that eye type ako super dalang.

EVE-O-LUTION said...

This looks so pretty on you :) and I'm liking peach stock too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...