Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Bare All...

I am pretty sure that by this time, you already know that my favorite lip color would have to be MAC Peachstock. I am not into bright lip colors (not because I don't like it, but just because they don't look good on me!) and since I usually wear loud eye makeup, I usually go for nude-ish peach or nude-ish pink for my lips.  

For me, Peachstock looks a lot better when topped with lightly colored gloss so I always do that.  I remember Shen once asked me to look for a cheaper dupe for Peachstock because I always run out of it...and I've searched for a long time, until this came along:


Sleek True Color Lipstick in Bare All



Packaging is indeed sleek, and not to mention classy


So is it really a dupe for my favorite MAC Peachstock? Let's see:

Hmm, it does look a bit darker than Peachstock.  But at least I won't always have to use a light-colored gloss on top.  It already has some color on its own so a clear gloss would still be okay.  This is matte, and we all know that it can be drying so just make sure to prep those lips with some lipbalm first.

And here's how it looks with a clear lipgloss on top:

I am certainly inlove.  
^_^

This was given to me as a birthday gift from one of my good friends, Smile.  You can buy this as well as other Sleek products from here.


1 comment:

Gellie Abogado said...

the color looks nice on you and ganda ng packaging. minimalist :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...