Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Looks: Sunrise, Sunset

I am quite sure that I already did something similar to this look before, but I was feeling a bit more giddy than usual that I decided to go for the color of the year (tangerine).  And aside from that, I even matched my makeup with the color of my top...yes, I'm a walking ponkan!

LOL.




Kate eyebrow powder
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
Clinique Lid Smoothie in Cashew Later
Inglot e/s (yellow - lid, orange - outer-V, crease and brown - outer-V)
Milani liquif-eye liner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies mascara


 


Revlon Photoready Correcting Primer
Benefit Boeing concealer 
Palgantong BB cream
Palgantong Theatrical Powder
MAC blush in Harmony for contouring
Shiseido blush

Sleek l/s in Bare All
Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo in 22



All I can see here is Orange!
^_^


I still hope you like it though.

Enjoy the rest of the week, my dearies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...