Thursday, June 28, 2012

New CROCS New YOU Styling Workshop with Laureen Uy...

Last week, I got an invite from CROCS for their styling workshop with no other than Ms. Laureen Uy.  Imagine getting tips from one of the country's top fashion bloggers?  Who wouldn't be excited!? I got a few pairs from CROCS and honestly, I find it hard to match it with my outfits.  I prefer heels/wedges nowadays so I only get to wear my CROCS during my lazy, casual days.


 
 NEW CROCS NEW YOU event at the Megamall Activity Center

And boy, was I so happy to be able to attend...why?

Here's why:

Yes, they now have other "more fashionable" styles...they still have the first models of CROCS (remember those humungous pairs before?) but look,they now have wedges, sandals and heels!


Laureen Uy of Breakmystyle.com

I love her dress, it's neon green!  
And yes, her neon bangles too!


The Philippine winner of the New Crocs New You contest, Lia Espina-Lopez, was also introduced. She won over the 800 who participated in the 2-month long contest.  She got into an accident two years ago that left her half-body paralyzed.  Despite that, she remained positive about life and during that period,CROCS is the only pair of shoes that she can wear.  With that, she truly deserves to win.


Laureen mentioned the essentials that you need in your wardrobe:
1. Black dress
2. Killer heels
3. Statement bag
4. White T-shirt
5. Ballet flats

She also said that it's okay to experiment with fashion until you find your own personal style.  She said she used to be a hippie, an "emo" and some other "fashion styles" until she finally found what she thinks suit her best.  

I think in fashion, what's important is that you still know how to dress appropriately and that you never sacrifice comfort just to be called fashionista.  But that's just me!  
^_^


She then gave out styling tips and how you can incorporate CROC's new styles in your wardrobe:

how to wear print-on-print styles


how to dress for office and transform it into a night-out getup, semi-casual and casual


she also gave tips on how to accessorize

see those clothes and accessories?  everything has been provided by SM Department Store!  So yes, "Here in SM, we got it all for you!" 
^_^

And of course, all shoes are from CROCS.  I can't wait to get my hands on some of their new styles...especially those heels!
 

There was also a styling contest to style you current outfit using the available stuff at the backstage.  Laureen also helped the girls and she also chose the winner.  CROCS has been so generous not to let the non-winning participant go home without a prize. So technically, both of the girls won!


yours truly with one of the country's top fashion blogger, Laureen Uy


 
I now have one of the new styles, CROCS A-Leigh wedges in Black!


 
I love my new pair, it's definitely comfy and stylish too!

Thanks, CROCS!
^_^


Wanna see what CROCS has to offer? 
 I am sure you can find a pair that you'd love to have:


 Adrina Flat II
Php2900
 



 A-Leigh Sandals
Php3100

 

CROCS A-Leigh Wedges
Php3900
 
 Audrey II
Php2200




Carliana Peep Toe Ombre
Php2950
 


Carliana Sandal
Php2950



 Clonnie
Php3310

 
CROCS Chameleons Adrina Flat II
 Php2975

CROCS Chameleons Adrina Flat
 Php2975




Croshmesh Ballet Flats
Php2900
 

 
 Crosmesh Hover Skimmer
Php2500


 Duet Flat
Php2500



Flodo
Php4050
 



Hover Lace Up Canvas
Php2900



Jabinta
Php4415



Jayna
Php2465`



 Melbourne II
Php3250



 Melbourne II Lace
Php3250



Myersita
Php4780
 



Sammilee
Php4780



Semmy
Php4230
 

Sexi Aliana
Php2500
 




Sexi Sandal
Php2900
 



Springi
Php2500
 




Thea
Php2465
 



Thrilita
Php4780

So what are you eyeing on?
I have my eyes on Sexi Aliana, Thrilita, Sammilee and Semmy.  Uh-oh, I'm in big trouble!

CROCS is now a lot trendier and will fit the style of today's fashion forward Filipinas.

Visit Crocs PH website and like them on Facebook.


2 comments:

Arra said...

cute ng wedges! parang ang sarap sa paa. seariously may pumps sila? and this Myersita?? wee sana comfy. i like sexy aliana!

AskMeWhats said...

I missed this event so I missed you! :) See you this Saturday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...