Thursday, June 21, 2012

EOTD: Aqua Eyes

And here's another makeup look!  Funny that I've been wearing colorful eye makeup more often nowadays.  Maybe my makeup mojo's back?  Hahaa, let's see until when I'll be able to do this.
^_^



K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow in 01
The Face Shop Brow Pencil in 04
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
Clinique Lid Smoothie 
MACe/s in Aquadisiac (lid), BeautyPro e/s black with gold shimmers from the Sweet & Smokey palette (outer-V), Inglot e/s shimmery white (inner corner and brow bone)
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline False Lashes mascara
Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner in Black


Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
MUFE Mat Velvet liquid foundation
Palgantong Theatrical loose powder
MAC blush in Harmony (contour)
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony

Sleek True Color l/s in Bare All
Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo in 22 

By the way, Palgantong Theatrical loose powder is the BOMB!  I love how it keeps my makeup intact the whole day.  I've tried using my MUFE Mat Velvet with other loose powder but it didn't look as intact as when I'm using Palgantong.  I don't even have to retouch,  I just use blotting sheets to get rid of oilies the whole day.


And since I'm on a (makeup) roll here, if  you have any looks you would want to request, just lemme know. 


Til next time!


1 comment:

AskMeWhats said...

ang cute cute mo Miss you sis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...