Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Majolica Majorca Psychedelicious - Your sweetest, most delicious makeup collection to date!

Earlier this month, I got an invite to an intimate dinner for a sneak peek of Majolica Majorca's newest collection: Psychedelicious.  I got off from work early and went "somewhere" with the hope of making my "dream" come true. But unfortunately, I immediately felt I didn't do well right after I stepped out of the building. Sniff.

I was feeling a bit low on my way to the venue (The Cake Club), but felt a lot better right after seeing my good friends there.  Anyways, if it's meant to be, it will be.  So why wallow in depression, when you have your good friends around you.  And of course, Majolica Majorca's Psychedelicious collection!


Majolica Majorca Chapter 34 - Psychedelicious


As always, Majolica Majorca never fails to bring out the "oohs" and "ahhs" from all of us.  This collection is beautiful, vibrant and surely reminds us of candies...yes, anything sweet and beautiful!

So what does this collection has to offer?


 our dream come true, Lash King in Brown!


I seriously wish we can buy this mirror from their counters!


 
Popping Shower Powder 
(Limited Edition)

This got to be one of my instant favorites.  It's powder + the sweet, romantic scent of Majoromantica.  It really does make your skin smooth on first application.  I honestly wanted to pour it all over my body!


One of the 2 new shades of their Puff de Cheek


 

That's Shen, Martha and Nikki trying out the blushes. 
Aren't they all Kawaii? (Pretty in Nihonggo).


another dream come true, their Brow and Lash colorist!  This would really knock off one of MAC's star products, the MAC brow set in Girl Boy.  This comes in 2 shades.  I can't wait to get both!!


Yours truly while trying out the Brow and Lash tint
(thanks Shen for the pics!)


Cream Pencil Liner in a chocolatey shade


Swatched it at the back of my hand and gave it some good smudging, and as you can see, it didn't move a bit!  I am so excited for this one too!

The new collection also has a new shade of Honey Pump Gloss Neo and 2 new shades of their Artistic Nails!  I am sure you'd be drooling over all these new babies from Majolica Majorca.  The sneak peek really got us all excited!


Aside from good company and the good stuff, there's also good food!  There's definitely no reason for me to stay depressed that night.

chicken again, I bet i'll be growing my own pair of wings soon!
^_^

and the desserts:

yumm!


with Cathy of Majolica Majorca (I LOVE HER SKIRT!!), Phoebe, Martha, Tara and Shen

Thanks Martha for this pic!

Liz, Sophie and Nikki were also there. I think they went ahead that's why we did't have a complete group picture.  Can anybody remind us to take a group shot before somebody leaves!? (laughs)

Official launch is coming up soon, so stay tuned!





anything from the collection that got you excited?  
^_^

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I agree, daldal tayo ng daldal at kung naalalang mag pic, may nakaalis na! hahahah :) I enjoyed the dinner + makeup talk :)

Noise Inside My Head said...

OFFICIAL Face My Love - A Pond's Webenovela (Episode 2) with English Subs
http://bit.ly/PondsFMLa2

Have you watched Episode 1 yet? View it here: http://youtu.be/CZu72wru0E0

Episode 2 - To Lee or Not to Lee?

What happens when one girl's wish becomes another girl's nightmare? Watch the 2nd episode of Face My Love to see how Kim, Dara and Lee try to balance love and friendship in this super cute, koreanovela-inspired comedy of errors.


Follow the lovable cast of characters on Twitter!
Kim - http://www.twitter.com/kim4kpop4ever
Dara - http://www.twitter.com/DarlingMsDara
Lee - http://www.twitter.com/justbeLEEve

Get updates from Pond's Philippines on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/PondsPhilippines

Follow Pond's Philippines on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/PondsPH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...