Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Something New: Revlon Colorstay products

It's back to school once again! But not for me, though I really wish I could just go back to schooling. I miss school...or probably, it's the allowance that I miss?  LOL!

Anyways, I remember getting excited whenever it's time to go back to school. Well, simply because it's time to buy new stuff: clothes, shoes, school supplies, etc.  Yes, things haven't changed even when I was in college already! It's shopping time before school begins.  But makeup is something I never got interested in until I started working. But of course, it's a lot different today.  Girls, even those still in school, are already into makeup.  Which is not really a bad thing.  Had I known about eyeliners or eyebrow makeup before, I'm pretty sure I won't be considered as a late bloomer when it comes to makeup...and might not have had bad experiences with having my makeup done by other people. LOL!

For those who are still shopping for their back-to-school must-haves, Revlon has new product offerings that you might want to check out:


Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner

Bold, smudge-proof color that lasts up to 24 hour.


  

Who would want raccoon eyes even before a school day ends, anyway!?  So yes, an eyeliner that will not just make your eyes pop but will also stay put should be a staple in your makeup kit.


Revlon Colorstay 16hr Eyeshadow

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won’t crease fade or smudge.Wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating.







An eyeshadow palette with color-coordinated shades and housed in a travel-friendly packaging is also something you might want to consider including in your shopping list.  It's a sure way to give those peepers an extra oomph during the day, and intensify the look for after-school getaways by just using the darker shades. 
 
These babies are already available at Revlon counters in leading Department Stores nationwide.  
 
I am currently roadtesting these items and will post my review soon.  Lemme know if you're able to try them already, and how happy (or unhappy) you are. It's always nice to know somebody else's experiences too!

Sigh, had i known about makeup before, my shopping list could be a lot more exciting.  
^_^

To all the students out there,  enjoy school and make the most out of it!   Remember, education is one of the best things in life that our parents could give us...so don't waste it!

tata!

1 comment:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

The creme gel liners look interesting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...