Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ready for Office look!

It's midweek, yey! A few more days to go and it's weekend again.  I am so looking forward to the weekend since I'll be hanging out with my girl friends. It's been a while since we all last see each other and I bet this weekend will again be a blast.
 
 Last Monday, I realized I've been wearing too much color in the office,so I reached out again for my Beauty Pro Sweet & Smokey palette and came up with this neutral makeup look:


The Face Shop Lovely ME-EX Auto Eyebrow in 04
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
Clinique Lid Smoothie in Cashew Later
Eye shadows from Beauty Pro Sweet & Smokey palette
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Black
Milani Liquif-eye liner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies mascara
Prestige eyeliner in white

Revlon Photoready Correcting Primer
Benefit Boeing concealer
Jazzy Compact Cream Foundation
Revlon Photoready powder in Light
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony
MAC blush in Harmony

Sleek True Color l/s in Bare All
Estee Lauder lipgloss



Ugh, too much blush!
^_^

And since I was in the mood to look a bit "professional" for work, I decided to stay away from my usual jeans + shirt getup:
  


Sheer printed top from St. Francis Square, Mango skirt (got this during the sale), Nude pumps from Payless

I wore a black blazer when I got to the office, so yeah, I was asked by colleagues and even by my boss if I have an interview somewhere. LOL!

And yeah, I need to clean my mirror.
^_^




2 comments:

Unknown said...

ang ganda sis :) especially the eyeliner and brows :)

socialitedreams said...

that lipgloss = total win!!!! it's gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...