Friday, June 29, 2012

LOTD: Peaches

After a recent neutral look, I'm slowly going back to colors again! But I still wanted it to be something simple and yet with a bit of color.  I know that shades of Peach don't suit me as much as Pink does, but I really wanted to make it work on my skin tone.  So here's my look, I hope you like it!

K-Palette eyebrow
TFS eyebrow liner
NYX HD eyebase
UD e/s in Flow (lid)
MAC e/s in Sushi Flower (crease), Espresso + Black Tied (outer-V and crease)
K-Palette Long Lasting eyeliner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Revlon Photoready Correcting Primer
Benefit Boeing 
Tonymoly Snail BB cream
Palgantong Theatrical Powder
Shu Uemura Creamy Dome Cheek in Sunlight Peach
MAC blush in Harmony for contouring

Sleek True Color lipstick in Bare All
Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo


is it too much Peach?
^_^


I certainly look weird when I don't show my teeth when smiling...It looks like I'm constipated here.
(laughs)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...