Thursday, September 13, 2012

a!life for a healthier lifestyle..


As most of you might already know, I am a stress eater.  I eat A LOT when I'm stressed. I also eat when I'm angry, depressed and when there's nothing else to do.  Uhm, okay, I ALWAYS EAT A LOT.  (laughs)  Well, most of the time, I do.

I love carbs - pasta, bread, potatoes and of course, rice!  I honestly don't know how to control my eating.  I also have this tendency of finishing everything on my plate.  So you'd say, better get small servings na lang of selected dishes. The thing is, I can't.  (laughs) So yes, I am matakaw like that.

I cannot control myself...good thing there's something that can.



a!life Control

A breakthrough supplement containing Phase 2™, an all-natural white bean extract proven by multiple clinical studies to minimize the absorption of carbohydrates. a!life Control reduces the caloric impact of starchy foods while lowering one’s glycemic index. 

This is to be taken 10 minutes before a carbo-loaded meal.  This alone will not control your weight or will help you slim down, unless of course, taken in conjunction with a sensible (take note, SENSIBLE) diet and exercise.



Lucy Torres for a!life Control

Lucy, despite juggling a number of life roles - congresswoman, celebrity, mom, wife, is leading a balanced life.  She's a perfect example of a woman with total control of her life, making sure that she's able to perform her duties for each of her roles. 

a!life's online ambassadors

So proud of you, Martha!

Aside from a!life Control, Pascual Laboratories came up with other a!life supplements that will cater to other health concerns of women today:


a!life Energy 
Made from Malunggay leaves, this supplement gives one an extra boost of energy for optimum physical performance.



a!life Posture 
Containing both Calcium and Ostivone®, which helps increase bone density,  this supplement can help one keep bones strong for  better posture.


a!life Protect 
Radiant, fairer skin can attained with this supplement containing Pycnogenol®, a super anti-oxidant that helps the immune system defend against free radicals.


a!life Restore 
Moisturize skin from within for a youthful glow with this supplement that contains Injuv™, a Hyaluronic Acid that helps erase signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.


a!life Trim 
A supplement made with a combination of Ampalaya and Banaba, it aids in the management of blood sugar levels for those at risk of diabetes, while helping one maintain a trim figure.


In order to nurture the needs of our love ones and perform all our duties, it's a must that we are in tip-top shape. With a!life,  let's all live a healthier lifestyle!



To know more about a!life, like them on Facebook.

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...