Thursday, September 20, 2012

Max Factor Glossfinity and Mini Nails...

Honestly, I didn't know that Max Factor has nail polishes too!  I've been a fan of some of their stuff: eyeliner, mascara, powders and of course, their lipfinity lipsticks.  It's one lipstick that really stays put, most especially for somebody who tends to lick their lips a lot (no pun intended). So when I heard that they will be launching their new Glossfinity High-Gloss nail colors, I just knew I had to check it out.


Max Factor Glossfinity
Beautiful long lasting glossy nails have become the modern day beauty must-have, delivering the perfect finish to any stylish look. Now women can achieve salon-style nails thanks to Max Factor Glossfinity’s patented formula, which is high gloss performance wear with care: a resistant formula that improves film adhesion, prevents chipping and which comes with improved fluidity for an even stroke-free coating.

NEW Max Factor Glossfinity comes in 16 shades: Snow White, Desert Sand, Sugar Pink, Candy Rose, Angel Nails, Midnight Bronze, Cute Coral, Flushed Rose, Cerise, Red Passion, Marshmallow, Cobalt Blue, Noisette, Burgudy Crush, Ruby Fruit and Top Coat.
Available in leading department stores nationwide with an SRP of Php 245.00



Aside from the Glossfinity, Max Factor also launches the  new shades of their Mini Nails. 


 
Max Factor Mini Nails
Max Factor explodes into nails with NEW on-trend Max Colour Effect Mini Nail Polish shades, with shades that are straight from the SS12 runways. This polished palette makes Max Colour Effect the hottest accessories around – so have fun and embrace your colour catwalk chameleon creating unlimited nail looks for every day of the week.

NEW Max Colour Effect Mini Nail Polish comes in 15 shades: Cappuccino, Cool Jade, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Yellow, Chilled Lilac, Satsuma, Cactus Green, Lollipop, Juicy Plum, Candy Blue, Laquer Noir, Prussian Blue, Purple Haze, Ruby Tuesday and Mud Sling. 
 
Available in leading department stores nationwide with an SRP of Php175.00

The event was held at the Beauty and Butter branch at Megamall.  I arrived late (ugh, as usual) and found fellow bloggers already enjoying the pampering session courtesy of our friends from Max Factor.


Bambi and Julia having their nails done.



I must say that the interior of Beauty and Butter is really gorgeous.  It's colorful but not overwhelming.  I remember having an issue with their staff a long time ago, but they are a lot friendlier now.  I just hope it would remain that way.
^_^


There's also some how-to videos of nail art designs using the Max Factor nail polishes...how cool!




The Mini Nails.  Lovely colors, huh!? I find their shades more appealing to the younger people...but those young at heart would surely love them too! (like me!)

 These minis are great for those who don't really use the same shade more than twice or even thrice. I've bought some full sized-polishes and they just dried out because I've only used them once.  At least now with these mini-sized bottles, you don't get to waste a lot of product in case you don't get to use them that much. 




The shades of the glossfinity, on the other hand, are more conservative and cater to the more mature audience.  Great colors for office and formal events.


Since it's called Glossfinity, it promises glossy tips for 7 days! I use a super-shiny top coat but it loses shine after 3-4 days.  Well, probably because I do house chores, and I wash my hands a lot...not to mention the frequent using of alcohol when I'm out.So this line of their polishes is really interesting.


Hmmm, I had a hard time choosing a shade.  I wanted to go for that cool-orange shade from the mini nails collection but I opted for something else, just because I miss wearing it.

so what do you think is the shade I opted for?
Hmm...

they also have top coat from their Glossfinity line. 
Must.Buy.Soon


tadahh...Red, it is!


see how amazingly glossy and opaque it is!?

How much more when a top coat is used? 
Look..


Look how glossy my nails are.  They reminded me of these small red-colored bubblegums when I was young.  They look good enough to eat!
^_^

Next time, I'll try that Orange.


Thanks again, Aireen and Max Factor Philippines for inviting me!
Til next time.

And this is how my nails look after 5 days:

There's a bit of chipping, but it's still glossy!  Take note that I've washed my undies (okay, TMI!), been typing a lot at work and have been washing/cleaning my hands with water and alcohol since the polish have been applied.  Considering all that, I give this polish a thumbs up!  

Visit a Max Factor counter near you and check out these babies!  You can also like their Facebook page to know more about their products and promotions.

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

4 comments:

kumiko mae said...

That looks like a very promising gloss :D ive been loving my seche vite so far but its always nice to see whats new. i love how it kept the gloss even when your polish is already chipping off!

Iambrigitte said...

yes it's really promising!

AskMeWhats said...

At dahil bawal pa akong makaamoy ng nail polish, titingin na lang ako sa pictures mo :D :D :D Love love love the color you chose!

Ehmjay Bornales said...

I love the color you chose! :) Very girly.

http://ehmjaybornales.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...