Thursday, September 6, 2012

Product Review: Yves Rocher Perfect Primer


Yves Rocher Perfect Primer in 02 (Apricot)
Fix and Illuminate


This primer, infused with rose, preps skin for makeup and helps it last longer, to ensure a flawless complexion all day long. Enriched with musk rose oil, Damask rose extract and Damask rosewater, it instantly fades fine lines and imperfections, such as enlarged pores and signs of fatigue. Skin texture is visibly smoother.
Your complexion is beautified, unified and radiant. Its very comfortable, fluid, light and non-oily formula, quickly penetrates and compliments all skin types.





There are 3 shades available: 01 Rose, 02 Apricot and 03 Beige.  
I got the 02, was supposed to get the Rose but it was OOS.



after blending



with just the primer on

(I didn't bother posting my before pic, I am sure you had enough of my scary, bare face already LOL)





What I like:
Cute packaging that comes with a pump that you just have to twist to close/open.  The pump works efficiently and you can easily control the amount it dispenses
 It doesn't have a silicon feel to it. So those that are allergic to silicon would love this too!
Moisturizing
No allergic reactions
Gets easily absorbed by the skin, blends easily
You only need a little so this 15ml bottle will last probably 1-2months
Makes skin radiant, looking well-rested. You know me, I only get to sleep 4-5hrs a night during weekdays and at midweek, my skin already looks tired and dull.  With this, it helps me fake better-looking skin
Blurs out skin imperfections and make fine lines less visible
I don't know why, but I kinda like the smell.  It's smells like roses, nah, actually I really can't tell how it smells like. But for those who dislike scented stuff for their skin, don't get this. The scent's kinda strong and it stays on, but disappears once you put on your foundation.


What I don't like:
I still get oily after 1-2hrs. Definitely not for those who want to stay matte all day.  
A bit expensive for Php650/15ml bottle. Or am I just too kuripot? (laughs)  It was on sale when I got it more than a month ago, though.

Will I repurchase?
Yes. This is good for those days my skin needs some kickin'!  It gives me the glow that I need so I don't mind if I have to blot every now and then to keep the oilies away.

To know more about Yves Rocher and their latest product offerings/promo, like their Facebook page.

Have you tried any of their products? Let me know which ones you like and/or dislike.  Let's exchange notes, shall we!?
^_^

  Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

ValerieDeoferio said...

wow, you look really great on the photo! ♥ lovin your nails as well! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...