Sunday, September 30, 2012

NOTD: Dripping paint...


The first time I saw samples of this nail art design, I've wanted to make one for myself.  But honestly, I had no idea how to do it.  I first thought I just need to leave a huge blob of polish and let it drip by itself.  But I didn't know it's a lot easier than I thought.

Here's how:


First, I applied by base coat.  I find this a very important step, as it really helps prevent my nails from turning yellowish.   Next, I applied 2 coats of the pink polish (Max Factor Glossfinity).  Let it dry.  Then I apply a thicker coat on the tips of my nails (Max Factor mini nails in purplish blue), no need to make sure you apply it evenly.  Now for the dripping effect, drag the polish from the tip going to the base using a dotting tool. 

Again, let it dry and then apply top coat.


I swear, this is easy.  So far, this is the easiest among all the nail art designs I've tried.

I hope you like it!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

MAGGIE said...

This is so cool! :) I love the combination of pink and purple. :P


Maggie
http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com

Lizzie said...

I love it. I doubt it's easy, though. Wala akong ka-talent talent sa pagpipintura ng kuko. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...