Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gluta-C Underarm and Bikini Skin Whitening Gel launch...

A week ago I got an invite to attend the launch of Gluta-C Underarm and Bikini Skin Whitening Gel at Momo Cafe in Ayala Triangle.  I was feeling a bit low that day and initially thought of not going but I'm just glad I did.  

As I approach the venue, I saw white and orange balloons and I immediately felt the joyous vibe. When I entered the venue, this is what I saw:

 
Yummy!

Okay, it was lunch and I was already hungry.
(laughs)

Aside from the ala-tangerine heaven setup of the place, I was greeted so warmly by our friends from Gluta-C and Ardent World, Inc:


PR Manager NJ Torres, Gluta-C Managing Director Angeline Fiechter and PR Associate Bea Chua

Nothing feels better than making your guests feel welcome and important, IMHO.  Thanks for the warm welcome, I immediately felt a lot better.
:)


See, I even have a seat reserved especially for me!
(kilig)




one of my lunch dates, Tara.


Tara, Shen and Bea


The lovely NJ (I really envy your hair) joined us for a bit of chika!


my sumptuous lunch 


VJ Joyce Pring was the host for the event, and is also one of the brand ambassadors of Gluta-C


Jodi Sta. Maria is the celebrity brand ambassador, too bad she wasn't there.  I sooo wanna meet her in person, and I really wanna tell her how much I love her teleserye.  Okay, I am such a fan girl, I know!


Other Brand Ambassadors:
Joyce Pring, Sanya Smith and Lissa Kahayon


We were also given a short lecture about one of the common issues that most women (and even  men) have today...underarms!


Dra. Meriam Isla

There are so many available solutions to combat underarm problems, but not everything is cheap.  Good thing there's Gluta-C Intense Underarm and Bikini Skin Whitening Gel, the means to having that whiter, smoother and odor-free underarms is now within our reach!


The ingredients used in this new Gluta-C product and how it helps in solving common underarms problems were also discussed. 

There was a sort of-Quiz after the lecture and I was one of the winners!  
Yey!


All the guests were invited to join the 3-week whitening challenge, I will tell you more about this on another post.
^_^


Gluta-C Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel, Php199.75/20g tube

Aside from this Underarm and Bikini Whitening Gel, Gluta-C has a number of other products which can help you attain that more even, healthier skin:





the goodie bags...so kikay!


and of course, these yummy cupcakes!


with Martha


with Shen and Martha


with Michelle,  I love her haircolor!


Earth, Martha, NJ, Me, Shen and Bea



It was indeed a fun and informative event.  
Definitely one "takas" worthy. 
(laughs)


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looked great! Thanks for sharing.

Bea Chua said...

Glad we brightened up your day!! Hehe. Thanks for making takas to go to this event! Next time, hopefully with Jodi na! Haha :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...