Monday, September 24, 2012

NOTD: (Sort of) Galaxy...



Does this really look like the galaxy or the skies to you?
^_^

Anyways, I've used a fan brush to come up with the "ombre" effect.  I applied the black first using the usual nail polish brush.  And then using a fan brush, I applied the light blue first, waited for it to dry and then using the fan brush again, I applied the purple.  And then topped everything with glitter polish.  And of course, a top coat.



I hope you like it!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)


4 comments:

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

Woooow! That's really cute!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks :)

Lucie P said...

These look really sexy XD sorry probably wrong word for them ;)) I love this design, just without step by step pictures is a little bit hard to imagine ^_^

I hope you will check my blog and if you like it, follow me ;) <3

With love, Minnie

Azaza said...

That is so pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...