Sunday, September 2, 2012

NOTD: Dots


And so I got my dotting tools last week, I was so excited that I used it as soon as I got home.  So yeah, I skipped dinner and played with my nails instead. (laughs)


I know the dots are supposed to be all of the same size...maybe a few more tries, and I'll get there.
^_^

Some have asked me why I am trying to do nail arts lately.  Well, it's just that I've always wanted to learn how to do it. Actually, I want to learn a few more things...like haircutting, haircoloring, maybe rebonding and curling too!  And of course, I also want to learn new techniques in doing makeup.  It's always good to learn new things, right?



Hopefully my nail art attempts would get a lot better soon.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...