Monday, September 24, 2012

LOTD: Minerals

Happy Monday!

I hope everybody had a great weekend.  I did!  I had a fabulous stay-cation in a hotel with my family.  And as expected, all I did was eat, sleep and watch TV.  I also had a great time relaxing in a tub.   I felt super recharged...so I guess, I'm ready for the week ahead!
^_^

For those who are following me on Instagram and on Twitter (if you haven't followed me yet, please follow me..pleaaase?) you might have seen the pics of that something that started my interest with makeup --- mineral makeup!  It certainly brought back the memories of me going into different mineral makeup websites and ordering a few (NOT!) samples.  OMG, those were the days.  I even remember my so-called "pot-session" activities.

I got so excited and so I decided to create a makeup look using mostly minerals:



K-palette Long Lasting Eyebrow
The Face Shop eyebrow liner
Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist
Revlon Coloready Primer+Highlighter
Mineral eyeshadows from Monave and MAD
K-Palette eyeliner in Black
Shu Uemura Natural mascara
Benefit Eye Bright

Revlon Photoready primer
Monave Caroline + Lauress Radiant Ivory
Sleek Face contour kit
Revlon matte blush

Avon Ultra Moisture lipstick in Amour Rose



I still need to get used to swirl-tap-buffing again.  Mineral foundations are really great when it comes to coverage and lasting powder, you just really have to know how to properly apply them.  That, I would need to practice more on the days to come.
^_^

I hope everybody will have a great week!
TATA!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

4 comments:

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

Love, love, love the blush!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Agree, MMU, especially foundation is superb when in comes to coverage and lasting power, not to mention, looks so natural. :) Danda ni Jheng! :D

camzdabu said...

pretty pretty talaga.. ♥

Gellie Abogado said...

I must say, you have one of the most gorgeous brows na nakita ko sa mga beauty bloggers :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...