Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LOTD: Deep Blues...

 Hiyee, how's the week treating you so far?  It's midweek already and I can't wait til it's the weekend.  I'm excited since I'll be having a trial makeup with a former officemate and good friend this Saturday and on Sunday, I'll  be having my hair colored and treated. Whoa, about time!  

For today, I wanna share with you the look I came up with last Friday.  It's kinda "dark" as most of my colleagues commented. But I don't blame them, it's been a while since I last wore a dark, smokey look to work.  Yes, to work...on a rather sunny Friday.  (But it did rain in the early evening, hahaa)


 
K-Palette Long Lasting Eyebrow
The Face Shop automatic eyebrow liner
Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Highlighter 
INuovi eyeshadow in Galaxy, MAC eye shadows in Deep Truth and Contrast
K-Palette eyeliner in Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara
The Face Shop falsies
UD liner in Zero

Yves Rocher Perfect Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation in Sand
Graftobian powder in Soft Ivory
Sleek face contour kit in Medium
Revlon matte blush
MUFE HD loose powder

MAC l/s in Peachstock
Majolica Majorca lip gloss


 I love these falsies!
^_^



Too dark?  I don't care.  
As they say, "Walang basagan ng trip!"
(laughs)


I hope you like it though.
Enjoy your day, dearies!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

5 comments:

Micmic's Corner said...

Hi Ms. Brigitte! I really like the way you put eye makeup. Super flawless!
http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

Iambrigitte said...

Thanks micmic! ;)

camzdabu said...

wow. so pretty!
i really love ur eyebrows too! ♥

Sharina said...

Really in love with your eyebrows!! So pretty naman you sis! :)

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom

ValerieDeoferio said...

wow ang ganda ^^ reminds me of a serene evening ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...