Wednesday, September 5, 2012

LOTD: (More) Purple and Pinks... + initial thoughts on Benefit Sugarbomb blush

Honestly,  I take it seriously when I get compliments.  
Mashado ko dinidibdib! 
(laughs)

I get compliments whenever I wear pinks and violets on my makeup look.  So ayan, here's another look using those shades.  


All MAC eyeshadows
(I forgot what shades though..)



K-palette long lasting eyebrow
The Face Shop retractable brow pencil
UDPP
MAC eyeshadows
K-palette long lasting eyeliner
Benefit Eye Bright
Benefit They're Real mascara
Krayolan eyeliner 


Kuma Concealer in 01
Benefit Porefessional 
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Champagne
Sleek Face Contour kit in medium
Shu Uemura translucent loose powder
Benefit Sugarbomb blush

i-forgot-what-lipstick 
^_^

Can I just say I love the Benefit Porefessional and Hello Flawless foundation combo?  I know I've said that before but this time I mixed the two.  Usually I would use Porefessional as a primer, but for this look I mixed it with the foundation and I just love the results!  I look flawless, well almost!  And what's even greater is that my foundation stayed put a lot longer.  I've been using this combo for days now and I am LOVING it.

I also tried the Sugarbomb blush that comes with Benefit's lip and cheek kit (will post about it later) and I was surprised with the effect.  Being an oil mine made me stay away from shimmery blushes but this one's the bomb!  It kinda reflects light making my skin look poreless and hmmm, perfect?  Okay, I think I'm bragging too much here.  I know you know how imperfect my skin looks without makeup...LOL!  But thank God for makeup, really.
^_^

Okay, I'm trying to do the "smile-with-your-eyes" here.  And yeah, I look like I'm having stomach cramps.



And this one's a lot worse: 



I think I look better looking down...


Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Yeheess, it's midweek na...I'm going home to my family this weekend, so excited.



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

YAKSON BEAUTY GLOBAL said...

Pink and violet color looks well matched :)


Lucy
http://yaksonhouse.blogspot.kr

Issa said...

you look good on all the photos Miss Jheng :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...