Sunday, September 9, 2012

Smell like a baby with Zen Zest Exfoliating Body Scrub and Hand and Body Lotion in Talc

What's a good way to de-stress after a long day at work? Well aside from good food (laughs), I'd like to take a warm shower before going to bed.  It really helps me relax and release muscle tension. 

Aside from lavender, which helps me relax, I also love the scent of baby powder. Honestly, I still use baby powder on my body up until now. I'm glad that Zen Zest has a body scrub and a lotion in Talc.  The creamy apricot scrub gently sloughs away dry skin and leaves my skin soft without the need to apply lotion afterwards.  But since I've learned that in order to make scents last, you need to layer the fragrance. So after bath, I apply the Hand and Body Lotion in Talc.  The result?  Amoy-baby.  Sarap meme. 
^_^

Exfoliating Body Scrub in Talc (Php250), Hand and Body Lotion in Talc (Php160)

I used to buy scrubs and lotions from another brand that costs a lot.  So I'm really glad that Zen Zest offers affordable, and yet high-quality products.  I must admit that I haven't tried Zen Zest before, except from their linen and room sprays.  Now, I am getting addicted with their products.  And I'm surprised to know that my maselan Mom loves Zen Zest too! So yes, Zen Zest must really be good.

Have you tried Zen Zest?  You should! I highly recommend their EDTs, body sprays (try Bellini, it's my favorite...and it smells SO GOOD! As per Liz, it's amoy-mayaman LOL), room and linen sprays (I love Stimulating!) and of course, this scrub and lotion in talc. They're good, high quality products that won't break the bank.  
Promise!
^_^

Happy Sunday, dearies!  
I'm now home with my family (too bad, my sister wasn't able to go home) and have been sleeping and eating since yesterday.  Enjoy your day!

Tata!
Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...