Friday, September 28, 2012

What's new at Shu Uemura...

First off, is the most uh-mazing matte lippies to date:


Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte
Beloved rouge unlimited in extremely matte yet creamy texture with comfortable moisture feel on lips that achieves intense color payoff.
Php1195

Swatches:

guess what I got for myself?

These babies got to be the most amazing matte lippies I've ever tried!
Matte, but moisturizing!  One reason I'm not fond of lipsticks is they tend to make my lips dry.  But these ones don't!  

and also, the cutest bag ever is here:

Shu Bag
(with the equally cute, Karen of Shu Uemura)



You can get this uber-cute Shu bag for free for every minimum purchase of Php8000. Stocks are limited so get yours now. 



with Sophie and Shen at Shu Uemura counter at Rockwell




so what shade did I get?


Pink, of course!


Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte in PK931



I know I have too many pink lipsticks already. But I just love how creamy this one is!  Easy to apply, color stays true (despite me being acidic) and it's stays on!  It's a nice bubblegum pink, and it does remind me of my favorite Bazooka bubblegum!
^_^

and here's my cutest eco-bag, which of course, is not really an eco-bag!
(laughs)



so shala, no!?


it does have a button so your stuff are still safe


It also has a button outside so you can fold it when not in use



Again, this cute bag is limited and you can get one for every Php8000 minimum purchase.  I'm pretty sure you won't have a hard time reaching that amount because Shu Uemura has a lot of great products.  Try out their newest skincare, the Tsuya Skin and of course, grab their rouge mattes.  I'm sure you won't regret it!

And the Karl Lagerfield for Shu Uemura is coming out soon!  
Will surely keep you posted.  

Thanks Shu Uemura Philippines for these fab gifts!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...