Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Collection: Eye makeup from coffee to cocktails without smudging!

Have you ever experienced some eye makeup meltdown?  I sure did. I still remember the times when I would end up with panda eyes because of my uber-smudging mascara or my quickmelt eyeliner.  Or those times when my eyeliner would melt into my tear ducts and develop into disgusting "muta" (eye booger).  Such an eyesore, really.  And of course those times when my eyeshadow would get caught in the creases of my lids just because I forgot to use an eyeshadow primer. 

Now, with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Collection for Spring 2012, be assured of eye makeup that will stay put from morning til night without touch ups. 



Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Collection




Long-Wear Eye Pencil, Php1450
Say good-bye to eyeliner that ends up everywhere except where you want it to be. Bobbi’s new Long-Wear Eye Pencil is formulated with special polymers that melt at skin temperature, breaking it into a fluid line upon application for precise and transfer-resistant wear. The densely pigmented waterproof formula imparts a rich color on the lids that’s easy to apply, and stays put for 12 hours without fading.
Available in 6 shades: Black, Mahogany, Midnight, Plum, Hunter and Charcoal

They say that this is the pencil counterpart of their famous gel eyeliner.  I haven't tried any of their gel eyeliners but I must say that this one applies like a gel eyeliner. It's creamy, almost opaque and applies like butter...so no tugging!  It can be smudged for that smokey effect but once it sets, it remains budge-proof and water resistant all day.  But no worries as it can easily be removed with warm water. And this comes with a sharpener too, which works quite well with creamy eyeliners like this.



Long-Wear Cream Shadow, Php1450
Don’t be fooled by its creamy texture. This formula resists creasing and smearing—and looks flawless at day’s end. Bobbi’s Long-Wear Cream Shadows are made of a buildable formula that delivers rich color with a soft, velvety finish. Easily applied with fingers or a brush, these shadows stay on for up to 12 hours without transferring or creasing. 

Available in 5 new shades: Velvet Plum, Smokey Topaz, Cool Lilac, Black Violet and Berry Noir

I have their powder eye shadows which I absolutely love, and now that I have one of their cream shadows, I want to get more!  I have Beach Bronze and it looks lovely even on its own.  It's metallic, but not overly metallic.  It's bronze with tiny gold shimmers.  It dries fairly quick so I prefer applying it using my fingers.  It smudged a bit on me without a primer but I tried it again with a primer and it did last from morning til night.  










Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara in Black, Php1550
Our longest-lasting mascara not only delivers lush, thick lashes but also ultimate lash definition without smudging or clumping. A specially designed brush applicator fully coats each lash for maximum lengthening, curling and volume for up to 16 hours. Best of all? It removes easily with warm water.

I love how the tiny brush can reach even those tiny lashes on the inner corner of my eyes and how it applies mascara on each lash without leaving it looking clumpy.  It doesn't volumize much as I want it to be, but it really does lengthen. And of course, no panda eyes as promised!

Overall, I am liking this collection and I honestly want to get more shades of their eyeliners and most especially, their cream shadows.  It's amazing how each shade looks unique even when worn on it own.  And lastly,  I just love how easy they are to use so it's great for those who have little time to prep up in the morning, but still wants a look that will stay put from their morning coffee until their night-out cocktails.





So here's a look I came up with using this new collection:


K-Palette Long Lasting Eyebrow
In2it brow powder
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear cream shadow in Beach Bronze
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear eye pencil in Mahogany
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear mascara in Black

TBS All-in-one BB Cream in 01
TBS All-in-one face base in 035
Benefit Erase Paste
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony
Sleek contour kit

Maybelline l/s in Make Me Pink
Majolica Majorca lip gloss


So what do you think?  Well, I think you have to rush to your nearest Bobbi Brown counter to check them out.  And they are also having a contest on their Facebook page where you can win up to Php10k worth of Bobbi Brown items.  Pretty cool, huh!  Contest runs until August 12, so what are you waiting for? Check it out here and join!  

I just did! (giggles)

That's all for now my dearies.  
For the meantime, let's have coffee.  Shall we?



Tata!

1 comment:

Jillsabs said...

Parang type ko yung cream eyeshadows for daily use. Quick addition to my simple girl office routine:p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...