Monday, August 6, 2012

LOTD: Gold + tips on faking an "Awake" look

I am sure this isn't the first time I posted a look like this one.  This is my go-to look on days I want an "awake" look despite the (almost) sleepless night before.  I try to focus more on the lips and/or cheeks but I still want to give my eyes a certain "pop."


The Face Shop auto brow liner
K-Palette long lasting eyebrow
Revlon Photoready eye primer + brightener (used on the lids)
Beauty Pro eye shadows from the Sweet and Smokey palette
Milani liquif-eye liner in Gold
Benefit They're Real  mascara
Benefit Eye Bright
Prestige white eyeliner

Yves Rocher Perfect Primer
Revlon Age Defying Concealer
Revlon Photoready eye primer + brightener (used on the undereyes)
Estee Lauder Intensive BB Cream
Revlon Photoready powder 
Benefit Posietint

Maybelline l/s in Make Me Pink
Revlon Colorburst l/s in Creamsicle


If you notice, I used white eyeliner on the waterlines to lessen the redness on my eyes,which happens when I don't get enough sleep (which happens so often in my case).  Aside from that, I also used my current favorite, the Benefit Eye Bright, on the inner corners of my eyes for a more awake look. 


For my face, I try to stay away from mattifying my face too much so I use a brightening/hydrating primer and in this look, a BB cream.  A light dusting of powder foundation is then used after to keep everything in place. 

So there, I hope you like it.  
^_^

How about you?  
How do you try to look fresh and "awake" despite being deprived of your precious sleep?

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love this eye look!!The gold liner and the subtle shadows suit your eyes beautifully!!!

I love using a lighter color in the waterline, it really makes a difference! I also like highlighting in some key points (I don't always highlight) I think highlighter really makes a face glow! :)

AskMeWhats said...

Psst Ms. Ganda! :) Nice look! Hay ang babae talaga, kung kayang ifake ang awake look no? Gagawin talaga natin kasi lagi tayong puyat! hekhekhek

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

Beautiful!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...