Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NOTD: Nail Splatter


Yes, I messed up with my nails again!  This time I used a straw to come up with a splattered design. 

 
I used a pink polish as a base then using a straw, I added the other colors (black, gray and yellow) in a splatter effect.  
 
I honestly thought this Nail Splatter effect is easy, but no..it's not. I ended up messing up the floor and even my bedsheets. (laughs).  But hey, that's just me!  I'm totally a newbie when it comes to nail arts.  I showed this to a friend who said it looks cute, but I can totally see her confusion as to what I have on my nails.
LOL!



(geesh, my hand looks old!)


tata!

2 comments:

Nicole P. said...

reminds me of the splatter technique neil buchanan used in art attack... :) I like it :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks, Nicole! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...