Sunday, August 5, 2012

Product Review: VMV Superskin 3 Toner

With only 4-5 hours of sleep during weekdays, and the amount of makeup I put on my face everyday, it's no doubt that my skin is like an open invitation to pimples.  I haven't found a solution for my insomnia yet, but I am happy that I am keeping those nasty breakouts at bay with the help of my current toner, the VMV Superskin 3 Toner.

So there goes my 2nd, or probably my 3rd bottle of Superskin 3 toner.  And so to make sure my nasty pimples won't be saying Hello soon, I grabbed another one which is by the way housed in a new packaging.


 VMV Hypoallergenics Superskin 3 Toner

Indications:
1) for the treatment and control of acne
2) for the prevention of signs of photoaging
3) helps promote brighter, firmer and clearer skin


As per instructions, you start by using it 2x a week only until you achieve a 2x a day usage which should be no earlier than week 8. It's important that you do not rush as your skin would need to adjust with the amount of anti-acne ingredients in it.  You may experience a mild stinging if it's your first time to use such product.

In my case, I started by using it once a day (night) for a week and then 2x a day.  But that's because I am already used to such products. It's also important that you use a sunblock with no less than SPF30 everyday because this product has AHA that makes our skin more sensitive to the sun. 

I've been using this toner for quite a while now and I don't have plans of switching to another brand anytime soon.  What I love about it aside from I don't get pimples anymore except when it's the time of the month, is that it helped me with my clogged pores.  It really lessened the bumps I had on my cheeks, that even my monthly facial plus other topical creams weren't able to clear.   And also, I love that it doesn't make my skin red or look like it's irritated after I use it.  Instead, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and looking clean.

The best part?  It's affordable at Php930 for a 250ml bottle.  

VMV has products suitable to different skin needs and skin types.  Superskin 3 is for oily skin, and they have Superskin 2 for Combination and Superskin 1 for Dry skins. They also have the Illuminants line to help those with hyperpigmentation and photo-aging problems.  I want to try that line next but for now, I am glad with this Superskin 3 toner which also works well with my other skincare products.

Will I buy again?  
Of course!  I just bought another one even I'm still halfway through my  current bottle. 
 

4 comments:

katlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katlin said...

Is it the same with the green one? So they changed the packaging already? I'm using the yellow one for combination skin. ;)

- Kath
http://kathmadula.com

Gellie Abogado said...

I haven't tried any VMV products yet. Maybe I could try this one out :)

Iambrigitte said...

yes Kath, this is the same with the green one. well, that's what their SA told me at the counter! hahahaha

Hi Gellie, just follow the prescribed usage muna ha lalo na if it's your first time to use anti-acne solutions. This is to make sure that your skin gets adjusted with the active ingredients first. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...