Friday, August 31, 2012

Product Review: Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist

I love coloring my hair and I remember having it dyed to a really light brown a few years back. I know that our hair color should match that of our eyebrows, but did you know that I haven't tried having my brows dyed?  

It's not that I'm chicken to do it, or that I have any issues with using any chemicals on my face (Ako pa! LOL) but why bother if there's a good alternative like my current favorite, Brow and Lash Colorist from Majolica Majorca?


Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist

This is a part of the brand's most recent collection, the Psychedelicious, which aims to color both your lashes and brows.  There are two shades available, BR333 Vanilla Brown and BR555 Maroon Brown and I am using BR333.

I've been using MAC Girl Boy in the past which I also love, and then tried that of MUFE's too.  But after I got to try this one from Majo, I just knew I've found something which is not only cheaper, but also works as good, if not better.


A tapered wand for those hard to reach areas like the inner lashes, should you wish to use this on your lashes.


It has a much lighter formulation, which doesn't clump and looks a lot more natural than others that I've tried.



my groomed brows using K-Palette and The Face Shop brow liner


First I apply it by brushing it in short, upward strokes


And then brushing it in the direction of the hair growth


my brows after

Since I'm already using a light shade of pencil and K-palette is also light, the change is not that obvious.  But it did lighten it a bit more.  I love that it doesn't clump and that it lasts all day.  

No allergic reactions, and it's way cheaper than MAC and MUFE for Php595 a tube.

I wish it comes in more shades though.  

I haven't tried it on my lashes, there's Lash King in Brown for that which I'll be reviewing soon!

I'm not sure if this is limited.  If it is, I guess I would need to buy stocks as early as now.
Tata!


2 comments:

YAKSON BEAUTY GLOBAL said...

Thanks for the view!

Lucy
http://yaksonhouse.blogspot.kr

Gellie Abogado said...

This looks like a nice product. I love buying products, which will enhance my brows. I once saw a similar product at EH din. I need this in my life! xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...