Monday, August 6, 2012

Kerastase Chroma Captive launch...

Last month, I got an invite to witness the unveiling of Chroma Captive, a new hair care system from Kerastase that aims to protect hair color intensity for up to 40 days with regular use.





Ms. Glowie Ramiro-Robillo, Business Unit Manager of Kerastase Philippines and Laura Charlton, Kerastase Media Advocate, welcomed everybody and shared to everyone how excited they are with the brand's newest line of haircare products.  

Laura told us that her clients in their salons are happy that they no longer have to go back that often to have their hair color retouched. Aside from preserving the color, it also gives shine and vitality that are usually lost when hair is being colored often.

I am sure that most of you have tried having your hair colored.  I myself have been coloring my hair since college and I often complain that my hair color doesn't last long enough.  Frequent washing, brushing and color oxidation are just  a few reasons why our hair color doesn't stay as vibrant as it was on the first day.  I once tried having my hair colored with red and whoa, it wasn't as red as I wanted it to be in just a few days.  I saw how it bleeds each time I wash it.

This new range has been enriched with System Capture, a new exclusive innovative technology protected by 4 patents, and aims to minimize the impact of the causes of color fade plus protect color intensity to up to 40 days.


 

Kerastase Chroma Captive 




Bain Chroma Captive

Colour Radiance Protecting Shampoo
Hair is left clean, soft and smooth with an unprecedented shine and silky touch. Paraben Free
Php1483.00 /250ml



Fondant Chroma Captive

Shine Intensifying Care
Hair fiber is left smooth and shiny, replenished and color is brilliant and protected. Paraben-free
Php1693.00 /200ml



 Masque Chroma Captive

Shine Intensifying Masque
Hair is left smooth and silky, colour has superior shine. Paraben-free
Php2708.00 /200ml

 

The event was held at the famous The Goose Station in Taguig.  I've heard a lot of good things about the place and I'm grateful that I got an invite not only to witness the unveiling of Kerastase's new line, but also to experience The Goose Station!  Maita Gaerlan, Kerastase Jr. Product Manager introduced us to the sumptuous dinner waiting for us.


Snacks


Eggs Benedict



24-hour steak


Yours truly with some of the bloggers who graced the event.
(thanks to Kikay Corner for this photo)



With Chroma Captive, I can't wait to have my hair colored again. 
Maybe I can try Red again?

^_^

Thanks again Kerastase Philippines!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...