Thursday, August 2, 2012

Matchy matchy....

Have you ever ended up matching your makeup with your outfit?  
Me?  Most of the time.
(laughs)




I was already wearing that blue blouse when I realized my eye makeup's kinda blah...I decided to give it a pop of color so I tried looking for my colored eyeliners.  I thought of using purple, but I can't find my bright purple liner...Gold would be great too, but it will just be washed out since my eye makeup's already shimmery and kinda goldy.  So, I ended up with Blue.    And yes, I'm already running late (as always) so why bother changing my top.  

And that's my story.

^_^

It's almost weekend, my dearies!  Weather's being too nasty these past few days so always take care and try to keep yourself dry.  Don't forget your Vitamin C too!
 

2 comments:

Denise said...

the liner you picked is beautiful!!!!! It suits your eyes so much! :) and your blouse is beautiful, too!(such a great color!)

Unknown said...

hi. Youre so beautiful. im also a make-upholic like you... would you mind if i ask you where i can buy nyx?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...