Monday, August 27, 2012

Playing with my nails: Ombre and Braid

 

Just another attempt on doing Ombre nails.
 I first applied white polish on the entire nail and then using a sponge, dabbed the 3 colors.  I also used nails stickers on my thumb.





My inspiration is a "Fish-tail braid" nail art I saw in Instagram.  I know I failed, but I think it still looks like a braid...somehow. (laughs)  I used 3 colors: Pink, Violet and Black.  I did another version using lighter colors, on my sister but I forgot to take a picture.

I'm really enjoying doing "nail art" lately and I really wish I'd become better like my good friend, Nikki.  I am so willing to learn and I am actually considering buying some tools and how-to videos online. 

So yeah, I guess I've found another addiction?
^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post!

http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

Angel said...

You're doing a great job, sis!!! love ko yung braided nail art! i saw one last week and aiming to try it but im just to busy... i'll try to do it and share it with you pag nagawa ko... ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...