Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Friday Look: Grapes!

Uh-uh, so there goes my attempt of putting back my "Happy Friday" looks back to life. (laughs)  I knooooww, I've been wearing mostly neutrals lately.  I don't know, maybe I'm losing my love for colors?  Because of old age, perhaps!?  
^_^

I actually filmed a video tutorial for this look, but I can't seem to download it properly to have it edited.  My memory card's probably busted or my Movie Maker's messed up.  I don't know. Sniff. Do you know any other movie editor? Lemme know.  

Anyways, here's the look:


NYX HD eye base
K-Palette long lasting eyebrow
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
MAC eyeshadows in Bitter, Poison Pen, Nocturnelle and Carbon
K-Palette long lasting eyeliner in Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefit Eyebright

Revlon Photoready Correcting Primer
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow liquid foundation
Benefit Posietint
Revlon Photoready powder
Sleek Face Contour kit

Ever Bilena l/s in Mauve
Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo



Did you know that I've already created a look like this years ago?  I also called it Grapes! (laughs)  So that really means I am running out of ideas for my looks.  Uh-oh!

See the first "Grapes" look here.
Can you tell me which is better?
^_^


Enjoy your Sunday everyone! 
Re-charge your energy batteries well for the coming week.

Tata!


3 comments:

Dane said...

Really pretty! Your eyebrows are perfect!



www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
www.renegadeloverrr.tumblr.com

socialitedreams said...

that shade of green is my favorite, there's a new coach willis bag that color that i want :D

Unknown said...

This green shade is so pretty! :) i'm definitely subscribing.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...