Thursday, August 16, 2012

Messing up with my nails...

After seeing a lot of nail art pictures in Instagram and even those of Nikki's, I suddenly got interested in doing nail arts myself. I started with Ombre, and now I wanted to do more. 

 Here's two of my attempts in doing nail art (aka messing up my nails):

 I really need dotting tools...and yes, I freaking need to learn how to clean up!
^_^

Can you suggest what brush I could use to clean up the sides?
 

 this one took me 3hrs to do...LOL!  I had tape all over and even spilled nail polish on myself.  It was fun though...

I  definitely want to learn more...I got myself some tools online, hopefully I'd be able to get them soon!

3 comments:

Roma Corazon said...

Hi Ms Jheng! Ms Liz blogged about cleaning up messy nail polishes, here is the link, http://www.projectvanity.com/projectvanity/2012/4/26/how-to-clean-up-messy-nail-polish.html

:)

Painted said...

Hi great job so far..keep going and you will be a pro in no time it's ALL about practice! heres a link to a tutorial post I did with a (cheap and easy) tip for nail clean up. best of luck!

Painted said...

http://bonitabonbons.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/wild-thing-nails-with-full-sponging.html oops forgot to include the link didn't I? doh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...