Sunday, August 19, 2012

Virginia Olsen Minerals...

If you've been a follower of my blog since 2008, you would know that my love for makeup started with mineral makeup. I remember buying a lot of samples online, putting them on plastic pots (which I call "pot sessions" LOL!) and coming up with EOTDs daily using them.  I can't remember how much I spent on buying samples online.  I'm pretty sure I did spend a lot, for each sample usually costs $1.  

Good thing there's already a lot of MMU brands available in the market.  Buying samples is a lot easier and cheaper as you no longer have to pay for international shipping.  Less trial and error too, as some brands have stores already that you can visit and check out the shades yourself.

I haven't used my MMU that much lately, but after getting these generous samples from Virginia Olsen,  it made me remember how much I loved mineral makeup.  I love how pigmented, safe and multipurpose they are.



Virginia Olsen eye colors in Summer Sun, Periwinkle, Pink Diamonds and foundation in Perfectly Tan


I really haven't used them, but I've swatched them already and Summer Sun became an instant favorite.  These babies are really pigmented and for Php150/1g in a nice square pot, you get real value for your money.  I'll come up with a look real soon, and a review so watch out for it!

Virginia Olsen is available at the Rockwell Urban Bazaar which is until today, August 19.  Here's a coupon which you can print that entitles you to a discount on their products:




If you can't drop by their booth at the bazaar, worry not as you can still get a 10% in ALL Virginia Olsen products by just putting in "IAMBRIGITTE10" in the comment box upon checking out from their online store here.


1 comment:

Shen said...

Me, too! Naalala ko rin how addicted we are to MMU's before! :) we must relive the experience. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...